9.13.2009

upholding the idea that 'a girl can dream, can't she?' since January 2004

My annual Stuff I Want post. I know, it's supposed to come before my birthday. This year I spent most of August sick as a dog (with an upper respiratory infection that still plagues me), working like a drudge, or gallivanting off to parts unknown. As you may have noticed by the frequency and regularity of my recent posting, I am back at the ranch, feeling somewhat better, working slightly more standard hours, and far less likely to jet off at a moment's notice. In other words, I'm back.

And this is just a short list of what I want....
  • hello, Michael T-Shirt from Asian Man Records.
    [There are a couple of people who will understand the meaning behind this, and I fully expect y'all to freak the fuck out close to the way that I did. Everyone else should just think, "Cool retro t-shirt."]

  • Laramie Laramie riding boots, from Talbot's of all places. (Their clothes are pretty stodgy for my taste, but these boots kick ass.)

  • "wallet", in "leopard," also from Talbot's. I think I'm turning into one of those Women Who Like Purses, which renders me (in this instance) the anti-Cat.

  • SSR Yup, the same-old same-old Sapphire Scroll Ring from Sundance Catalog. Why I haven't just bought the damned thing for myself, I don't know. I love this ring - it's easily the most beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen.

  • Francois and CatherineThe Wrap Travel Dress from J.Peterman, inexplicably (but not unsurprisingly) titled "Francois and Catherine."

  • Back to the Future Square Neck Dress (a.k.a. "Back to the Future") from J.Peterman.

  • Eileen O'Casey Cape DressThe Eileen O'Casey Cape Dress from J.Peterman, and some fabulous shoes (I can't imagine what it would take to live up to this amazing dress!), and an event worthy of wearing it.

  • OMGyummmmmmm Baconsalt. Because everything should taste like bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment