- Have you ever been to a drive-in theater? I've driven past one many times, but never watched a movie there--much to my great regret. If I had a list of lifetime 'dreams', that would be on it.
- What movie would you most like to try watching in a drive-in theater?
"try"? Weird phrasing. Hmm...probably something really fantastic, with great cinematography and/or action, but nothing that would trip my vertigo button. I think The Professional would have been kind of thrilling on a huge screen.
- Which sport do you feel you are best at?
sports that combine finesse with banging the bejeezus out of something with a stick--like tennis, ping pong, or softball
- How many devices (count monitors, printers, phones, etc.) are on your computer desk now?
- Are you more likely to charge your cell phone at home, at work or in the car?
- Do you tend to get most of your news online from a news site or social media like Facebook or Twitter?
from a news site. Social media has a certain usefulness, but the impartial conveyance of fact is rarely present.
[from The Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by William Thomas - and has, for all intents and purposes, nothing to do with this post]
|the tree that my dad and I built for Christmas, 2012 -|
loaded up with ornaments and draped in its own skirt
|the lights of Christmas 2012 are fading|