5.27.2017

my heart always timidly hides itself behind my mind

  1. Do you like your movies and books to be more lighthearted or serious? serious, I think?
  2. What's more important, first impressions or lasting impact? first impressions. Without that, there's no hope for a lasting impression.
  3. Order these areas of psychological health from what you need the least improvement in to what you need the most improvement in: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritual intellectual, spiritual, social, physical, environmental, emotional
  4. Do you react appropriately to things and control your feelings? probably not
  5. Do you have stable relationships? some of them
  6. Do you need to be in a relationship to feel good about yourself? no, I do not
  7. Which is the most clear and concise: your thoughts, your speech or your writing? my writing
  8. Which is the least clear and concise? my speech
  9. Are you always trying to learn new things? not always, but it is a sort of hobby, yes
  10. Do you feel at peace? sometimes. Less lately than usual.
  11. Do you have strong morals and ethics that you believe in and adhere to? I wouldn't put it that way, no. I am guided by my intuition, more than anything.
  12. Are you over- or underweight? over-
  13. Do you think of the needs of all humanity or just the needs of yourself and those you know? I try to consider everyone, but it does become more difficult as the circles get wider
  14. Do you recycle? yes, I do
  15. Are you active in your community? in a sense
  16. Are you sensitive to the needs of others? some others, yes
  17. Do you dress up to go to the mall? uh, no
  18. Have you ever been on antidepressants? I think that would be considered confidential information
  19. Name a part of your body: nose
  20. Give that part of your body a name: "nose"
  21. Is fourteen your lucky number? no
  22. What could make you lose respect for someone? cowardice
  23. Is ignorance really bliss? it sure seems like it would be..
  24. What can be described as 'even better than the real thing'? puppy love
  25. Are you jealous that dog can lick their own genitals? ugh no
  26. If you could do that would you ever leave the house?  
  27. What's in your wallet right now? roughly $47 in bills and a dollar in quarters
  28. Do you write letters that you never send? no - but I've developed an awful habit of buying gifts that I know I will not give. A variation on the same theme, eh?

[From the 5000-question meme; this is the first quarter of the fifteenth part. The title quotation is by Edmond Rostad, from Cyrano de Bergerac, and reads in its entirety:
"My heart always timidly hides itself behind my mind. I set out to bring down stars from the sky, then, for fear of ridicule, I stop and pick little flowers of eloquence."]

No comments:

Post a Comment