3.09.2005

Apologies

To all my friends, for being antisocial bordering on the criminally gruff lately. There's some stuff going on at work. That's also why I haven't posted in a while.

But I did read this list of "methods of growing old gracefully" in an undisclosed source. It's given me some things about which to think, a la
Molly's "How to live a lousy life" post. I agree wholeheartedly with some, disagree strongly with others. What do you think?

Avoid collagen
Bloom late
Celebrate
Dance at weddings
Eat more chocolate
Fall in love again
Go grey
Hold hands
Inspire
Jettison grudges
Kiss like you mean it
Laugh
Mend fences
Nurture friendships
Open doors
Perspire with aplomb
Quit whining
Rekindle romance
Spoil babies
Teach someone to read
Upset convention
Volunteer
Wear red
Expect joy
Yield gracefully
Zing

No comments:

Post a Comment