9.04.2014

you will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit

  1. What was the highlight of your week?
    I'm tempted to claim the orange Jello that I just enjoyed, which was fruitier and more delicious than anything I've had in a long time. But really, it's the rain we've finally had. I do love rain.
  2. Whose car were you in last?
    my own, of course. Who's else's would I be in?
  3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
    if I knew that, then I shouldn't be wasting my time working for a living!
  4. What color shirt are you wearing?
    Army green
  5. How long is your hair?
    12.5 inches
  6. Are you good looking?
    on a scale of...? You tell me.
  7. Last movie you watched?
    Red, I think?
  8. Who were you with?
    the housemates
  9. Last thing you ate?
    the aforementioned Jello
  10. Last thing you drank?
    cool water
  11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
    April 2012ish
  12. Who came over last?
    only Mumbler
  13. Are you happy right now?
    yep--though I wouldn't argue if some things headed in a new direction
  14. What did you say last?
    I've been snickering out loud over an IM conversation
  15. Where is your phone?
    I don't know. Somewhere in the room, probably. Maybe in the bedroom. In any case, the volume is off.
  16. What color are your eyes?
    rather than answering this question for the 98,354th time, I will instead show the color that I wish my eyes were:
  17. Are you left-handed?
    very much not
  18. Spell your name without vowels:
    cddgklmnrrtwwyz -- not in order, of course
  19. Do you have any pets?
    only by proxy
  20. Favorite Vacation?
    Miami
  21. What do you dislike currently?
    I read that too quickly and thought it said "who" rather than "what." Bummer.

    Um. Short-sightedness, battery life, and deadlines of all kinds.
  22. What are you listening to?
    the popping noise my right shoulder makes when it moves the "wrong" direction, and fingers on keyboard
  23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
    £500 a month and a room of my own
  24. What is your favorite scent?
    so there's this guy...
  25. Who makes you happiest?
    just me
  26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
    sleeping
  27. When is your birthday?
    it was last weekish
  28. Who has the same phone as you?
    we don't really talk about it
  29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
    at least as long as it's been since we've bowled in Canada!

[from Ze Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by Oscar Wilde, from The Picture of Dorian Gray]

2 comments:

  1. You've been holding out on your name. Your answer made me go here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the Welsh version of my name, you know. ;)

      Delete