- What was the highlight of your week?
I'm tempted to claim the orange Jello that I just enjoyed, which was fruitier and more delicious than anything I've had in a long time. But really, it's the rain we've finally had. I do love rain.
- Whose car were you in last?
my own, of course. Who's else's would I be in?
- When is the next time you will kiss someone?
if I knew that, then I shouldn't be wasting my time working for a living!
- What color shirt are you wearing?
- How long is your hair?
- Are you good looking?
on a scale of...? You tell me.
- Last movie you watched?
Red, I think?
- Who were you with?
- Last thing you ate?
the aforementioned Jello
- Last thing you drank?
- When was the last time you had your heart broken?
- Who came over last?
- Are you happy right now?
yep--though I wouldn't argue if some things headed in a new direction
- What did you say last?
I've been snickering out loud over an IM conversation
- Where is your phone?
I don't know. Somewhere in the room, probably. Maybe in the bedroom. In any case, the volume is off.
- What color are your eyes?
rather than answering this question for the 98,354th time, I will instead show the color that I wish my eyes were:
- Are you left-handed?
very much not
- Spell your name without vowels:
cddgklmnrrtwwyz -- not in order, of course
- Do you have any pets?
only by proxy
- Favorite Vacation?
- What do you dislike currently?
I read that too quickly and thought it said "who" rather than "what." Bummer.
Um. Short-sightedness, battery life, and deadlines of all kinds.
- What are you listening to?
the popping noise my right shoulder makes when it moves the "wrong" direction, and fingers on keyboard
- If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
£500 a month and a room of my own
- What is your favorite scent?
so there's this guy...
- Who makes you happiest?
- What were you doing at midnight last night?
- When is your birthday?
it was last weekish
- Who has the same phone as you?
we don't really talk about it
- Last time you went swimming in a pool?
at least as long as it's been since we've bowled in Canada!
[from Ze Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by Oscar Wilde, from The Picture of Dorian Gray]