11.11.2013

film lovers are sick people

This is the second half of this post, the list of movies that have crossed my desk over the past few days that I would like to see. Once again, they are in no particular order, and I didn't check to see if there were any duplicates from the last time around (which wouldn't really surprise me), so please forgive that if it occurred. Comments, questions, suggestions, etc., are welcome as always!

Grand Canyon
Love Actually
The Libertine
Gangs of New York
Mozart and the Whale
Ghost Town
The 39 Steps (Hitchcock's 1935 version)

I'm Not There
Bird by Bird with Annie
Henry & June
 Huckabees
Elizabethtown
A Touch of Evil

[the title quotation is by François Truffaut]

2 comments:

  1. At least I've seen a couple of these.

    "South Pacific" is campy fun. "I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair...and send him on his wayyyy..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're gonna have one heck of a strange film fest. :)

      Delete