1.07.2005

Music Meme

Music Meme

Rules:
1. on your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty-five songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing).
[Mine aren't shuffled.]
2. write down one line of the song. try to avoid putting the song title in the line. [I used 2 or 3.]
3. have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (NO CHEATING!)
4. when someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it. (don't strike out the line until the song's ARTIST and NAME have both been guessed correctly!)
 
The Lines:
  1. "It's under the table so
    I need something more to show somehow"

    "You're a God" by Vertical Horizon
  2. "Each breath you take
    Where angels sing
    And spread their wings"

    "I Feel You" by Depeche Mode
  3. "You tore me apart
    I hurt inside out"

    "Oh L'Amour" by Erasure
  4. "Scratch your name across my back
    Make me feel all right"

    "Pride & Joy" by Coverdale/Page
  5. "You've been runnin' away
    From what you don't understand"

    "Mysterious Ways" by U2
  6. "It's an act of simple devotion
    But it can take forever when
    You've got something to prove"

    "Locked Out" by Crowded House
  7. "You just can't win
    And the things you own...own you"

    "Between Angels and Insects" by Papa Roach
  8. "If only I'd thought of the right words
    I could've held onto your heart"

    "Pictures of You" by The Cure/Lit [{former friend}, in comments]
  9. "She was queen for about an hour
    After that, shit got sour"

    "She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd [{former friend}, in comments]
  10. "They tell me time is precious
    Baby why do you keep wasting mine?"

    "I Don't Know" by Uncle Kracker
  11. "Spilled her coffee, broke a shoelace,
    Smeared the lipstick on her face"

    "Bad Day" by Fuel
  12. "You'll understand what I mean when I say
    There's no way we are gonna give up"

    "Harder to Breathe" by Maroon 5
  13. "Now that I know what I'm without
    You can't just leave me"

    "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence
  14. "I'm bleeding profusely and
    Now this seems natural to me"

    "Never Enough" by Papa Roach
  15. "Can't stop, even though it's just
    A fucked up way to be
    And I'm sure you hate me"

    "Looks Like They Were Right" by Lit
  16. "You polished up my halo
    And I dirtied up your soul"

    "To Think I Used to Love You" by Uncle Kracker
  17. "I gave you strength to stand
    You shove me..."

    "Down" by Fuel
  18. "Do it like this, do it like that,
    From the front--to the back"

    "Mr. Bartender (It's so Easy)" by Sugar Ray
  19. "We're counting the stars
    We're gonna go far"

    "Explode" by Nelly Furtado
  20. "I'd run a thousand miles to get you
    Do you think that I deserve this?"

    "Addicted" by Simple Plan
  21. "There is a star
    Guiding my way with its light"

    "Waiting for the Night" by Depeche Mode
  22. "I'm always afraid that you're gone
    I'm always afraid that you're fucking..."

    "Away from Me" by Puddle of Mudd
  23. "Don't you feed me lies about some idealistic future.
    Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures."

    "Nothing Better" by Postal Service
  24. "Come on, tell it to my face--
    have I been replaced?"

    "Are You Happy Now?" by Michelle Branch
  25. "This time I'm mistaken
    for handing you a heart worth breaking"

    "This is How You Remind Me" by Nickelback [{former friend}, in comments]

Any entries that are not solved by next Friday, I'll complete before I leave work. So, y'all have 7+ days. Do your worst, people. And remember: no Googling!

[Borrowed, and slightly adapted, from someone I used to know.]

No comments:

Post a Comment