5.25.2005

Fightin' Back

I survived the C*nt*nnial C*l*bration--the launch of the workplace's 100th year. (Or is it the 101st year? I have a major brain problem with remembering this sort of thing. Odd, for someone who self-identifies as a historian!) I worked yesterday from 8:30 AM-7 PM, after which I showered, shopped for groceries, ate dinner (since I hadn't had anything in the apt until I shopped), shopped for flowers, and then sat down to pour out my soul in a 10-page letter.

Sadder than I've been in a long, long time.

But...fightin' back. And here are the "fightin' back" flowers. Tiny red spray roses, alstroemeria (?) that are so purple as to be almost blue, and basic pink tulips:




© adlg 2005



© adlg 2005



UPDATE: One more thing--just took delivery of the best candy ever. White Chocolate Berry Truffles and Chocolate Mocha Latte Espresso Beans. Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment