8.11.2005

ideas

For my birthday. Since you asked.

1. Anything from Uncommon Scents' Pre de Provence Verbena line.

2. The "Twin Engine Solo Leather Jacket" from Territory Ahead, in Black. I have the Raquette Lake Cruiser in "Cognac", and I'd really like something to wear with my black boots.

3. Anything and everything from my Sundance Catalog wish list. Let me know if you want to see it, and I'll email it to you.

Silver Pebble Pendant Necklace

4. Four Elements bookshelves (in Maple) from Crate & Barrel.

5. Anything and everything from my Amazon.com wish list. Like the Sundance one, let me know and I'll email it to you. For instance:

Apple 20GB iPodJim Edgar's Bad Cat


6. My faves from Chukar Cherry Company in Seattle: the White Chocolate Berry Truffle, which are unbelievably good, and the Chocolate Mocha Latte Espresso Bean (also fantastic, and addictive, but they still don't really compare to the Berries).

7. A shot glass from someplace exotic, like The Nearest Big City to the West.

8. Flowers. I love bulbs.

9. Help designing my new blog template.

10. Caricatures.

'Snuf? This has seriously taxed my brain, but I can go on if additional ideas are desired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment