8.24.2005

seeing

Some days, like Sunday, are breakfast-for-dinner days. I had just enough ingredients on hand to make it happen: 3 eggs, 2 pieces of bread, a cup & 1/2 of milk, and some snausage. (There were 3 snausages left when I was through eating.)
dinner 8/21

On Sunday, Peter posted a photo of a spire in Copenhagen. That inspired a shot of my own, from my living room. Not so impressive, but still nice.
steeple in Syc.

I made a couple of necklaces this weekend. The first is for my friend SHRelly, the new Head of Adult Services. The second is for D.
SHRelly's blues necklace
D's replacement green necklace

Last night was another mozzarella cheese toast night. I started watching Say Anything while I ate, but I couldn't get into the movie. I turned it off and read instead, plunked on the floor and leaning against the front of the couch. Dinner, at least, was wonderful.
mozzarella cheese hot dog buns with tomato basil sauce (extra garlic) and milk--for strong bones & teeth. Rarrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment