8.05.2005

WTFE--vehicular version

Your Summer Ride is a Jeep

For you, summer is all about having no responsibilities.
You prefer to hang with old friends - and make some new ones.

  • I drive a 2002 black Honda Civic LX. That's pretty non-Jeep. Not quite "anti-Jeep", but certainly non-Jeep.

  • A few weeks ago, I had a dream that The Boy bought a Wrangler [sans stupid smiley-face light covers], out of the blue, on the same day that I found out I was pregnant.

  • If I was going to drive something truck-like, it would be a CR-V.

  • If I had my druthers, I'd use this all summer to go driving around.

  • In the non-hot times that weren't snowy, I'd drive this.

  • He Who Annoys Me drives this. It annoys me.

  • My mom drives a navy Honda Accord (2002?). My dad drives a maroon Honda CRV (2001?). My sister drives a green Honda Accord (2005). My brother's girlfriend drives a silver Honda Accord (2005). My boyfriend's mother drives a champagne Honda Accord (2004?). Creepy, eh?

  • When I was in high school, I drove a silver and black 1980 Plymouth Horizon with maroon cloth interior that I called "Helga." It had a VW Rabbit engine, so it was much spunkier than the average Horizon. I had a lot of good times, and drove about 100,000 miles, in that car. I wonder where she is now?

No comments:

Post a Comment