1.13.2006

catching up on some way overdue memeage

Your Stripper Song Is
Closer by Nine Inch Nails
"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I've got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary--and a lot sexy.
 
    I don't know about you, but that is frightening to me. I mean, really frightening. But then, I took the quiz in the first place, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything.
    I took the SparkLife Personality Test, and discovered that I am a Guru. Click on the hippie to expand the jpeg--it'll make the thing readable. (SparkLife doesn't provide code, so I created the jpeg myself and didn't bother customizing it to the size of my column. So sue me, 'cause what you've got looks pretty fuckin' cool as it is, eh?)

personality test result for Guru     Whatever, man.

    OK, I admit to having had to fuck with this one to get "the right answer," but that only reinforces the rightness of the answer. BWA ha ha ha ha!

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut
    A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
    On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
    You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
    Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.

So. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment