11.05.2007

pre-cracked eggs

    The geniuses at OkC have a formula for everything. It's possible to compare two profiles to determine the specific areas in which the [potential] couple's personalities vary widely.
    What follows is such a comparison, between me and the guy to whom I referred in the post on 30 Oct.
    Can science really make a difference with this?
    Is a thousand miles at least 950 miles too far?
    Well. Anyway. Here it is.
Comparing [Amy] and [Tex]
A thorough analysis. Unquestionable truths.
Tex is MUCH cooler. (My max: 45.7% ...Tex's min: 78.3% ...at least 32.6% different)
Tex is MUCH more into drugs. (My max: 56.4% ...Tex's min: 84% ...at least 27.6% different)
Amy is MUCH more introverted. (Tex's max: 55.6% ...my min: 75.8% ...at least 20.3% different)
Tex is kinkier. (My max: 67.4% ...Tex's min: 81.3% ...at least 13.9% different)
Amy is MUCH more loving. (Tex's max: 15.5% ...my min: 46.8% ...at least 31.3% different)
Tex is more organized. (My max: 59% ...Tex's min: 69.7% ...at least 10.7% different)

Link: See the comparison with sweet graphs. Individuals: Amy and Tex.
Created by Harvard math grads: OkCupid - Free Online Dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment