12.10.2007

girls' day out

all Russian sailors have dark blue nails, don't you know?
    Went shopping with The Cat today. It was not my intention to buy Christmas presents, specifically, so I don't feel too bad about the fact that I got a couple of things along that line and otherwise shopped for myself.
    I got some OPI nail polish, from the Russian Collection, called "Russian Navy."
    We went to Wilsons Leather to see one of my very best friends. Whenever I'm there, I ogle the goods, but I rarely buy. (Who can afford it, really?) Today, however, I was in the right frame of mind, and I found a couple of things that both fit my mood and budget (well, within reason). I got a gorgeous smooth leather handbag called the "Mano Side Hardware Bag," in tan.
see the hardware? isn't it sturdy?And the Basic Mini Bag...in ruby! Now I just need some ruby boots....
*I* own a red handbag!!!    For those who may have heard rumors: I did not get my eyebrow pierced (no "bra-ring"), nor did I seek out a tattoo parlor today. Y'all will undoubtedly be among the first to know!
    Compared to me, The Cat went completely whole-hog spend-thrifty nuts. By which I mean she left the mall with heavy bags and I did not. I'm hoping that she recovers in time for our next outing.

1 comment: