1.22.2008

silly work stuff

"My Brain Is In A Weird Place" version 1.22. Is it the full moon?

This guy:
devil's son...in a warehouse

looks just like the Warehouse dude from OkCupid. (That's a romance anthology about the sexual exploits of the illegitimate sons of Satan, by the way.)
    This title:
guide to measuring *what*?!made me laugh very hard. Reminds me of a couple of guys with whom I worked, for whom everything was a pissing contest. So to speak.
    The author of this book:
FOLLOW MY EXERCISE PLAN OR I'LL BEAT YOU, POKE YOU, OR SMILE YOU TO DEATH!seems to be saying, through those back-cover photos, "If you don't accept, with your whole heart, this workout as your personal guide through fitness, I shall find you [while wearing shiny clothing] and cheerfully beat, smile, or stab you to death. Thank you for buying my book, and have a fucking GREAT day!"
    At first glance, I thought that this book:
a guide to my exeswas about my exes.
    Finally, this title--and cover illustration--are for the Cat and Sparky:
just for the C & the S

No comments:

Post a Comment