4.15.2008

it's all about the top

1. Do you own Uggs? No. They are horrible.

2. How did you do on the last test you took? I passed.

3. Who was the last person of the opposite gender that you hugged? 'C'

4. What are you most looking forward to? Seeing Roberto!!!

5. Do you wear Hollister? Not yet - maybe Cat will let me, next time?

6. What food makes you sick? Ricotta cheese (I'm allergic)

7. Do you get shy around the guy/girl you like? A little.

8. Do you remember what you were like a year ago? Yes, unfortunately. This is a fine time to offer an apology to anyone who's ever heard me say that K is worth one tiny damn.

9. Who was your last text from? Sam

10. When was the last time you saw this person? Easter-ish

11. When was the last time you got butterflies? Saturday, February 23rd, 10:30 AM - while getting ready to go get tattooed.

12. Why is the first person the first person in your top? WTF? Are there a couple of extra words there, or am I totally nuts?

13. Who is the first guy on your top? There are no guys on my top - I'm alone. (hee hee) - though this reminds me of something hilarious that happened today. I got a message on OkC from a guy who's been stalking me for months. I asked him (honestly curious, not begging for compliments), "Why me?" His answer was sweet and made me laugh *very* hard:

Why you? I have no idea. I guess you just found your way into my subconscious somehow. Either that or you have powers like Freddy Krueger and put yourself into my mind. I guess you've managed to keep my interest just by being you. Which is intelligent, funny, sexy and very interesting. And it's at the point now where you are kinda like my Mt. Everest. Will I ever make it to the top of you?


14. Do you have pictures of you with your friends? Yes

15. Where are you right now? At my desk (at home)

16. Do you give special ringtones to certain people? Yes, but not so many as before.

17. What's the weather like outside? Dark. Dry. It was *gorgeous* today and is predicted to be even better tomorrow.

18. What are you listening to? My fingers on the keys.

19. What is your favorite holiday? Whatever.

20. Where'd you get everything that you're wearing? camisole: JJill; pj pants & under: VS

21. Do you text with T9 or ABC? ABC

22. Have you memorized your social security number? Of course. It would be hard to graduate from college without having done that!

23. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying? Yes

24. Are you spoiled? I don't think so.

25. Do you like water? Yup - I'm drinking some right now.

26. Do you have a pet in the room with you? No, but there are some stuffed things on the bookshelf.

27. When is the next time you'll see the person you like? Tomorrow, between 10:45 and 12:30. With any luck, it'll last more than the 35 seconds that I got today [grumble grumble]

28. If you died today, would there be anything you wish you could've said? Yes.

29. Are you on YouTube? Good God I hope not!

30. What was the last book you read? I'm re-reading Otherwise Engaged (Suzanne Finnamore). I think that Essential Zen was the last, before that.

31. Are your nails painted right now? Yes: "Paint Your Toron-Toes Rose" (from the Canadian Collection).

32. When is your birthday? 4 months and 12 days

33. Do you think your best friends are the coolest people ever? No. They're fucking lame, actually. (Duh!)

34. What was the last food you ate? Leftover World Famous pizza with Canadian bacon.

35. What's the last food you ate that was salted? See above. (Not with extra salt!)

36. What are you watching? The screen.

37. Do you talk to people on the phone or IM more? I probably text more than anything, then IM, then phone.

38. What type of cell service do you have? Nextel/Sprint

39. What color are your eyes? Blue

40. Do you have your ears pierced? Yes - twice each

41. Would you ever pierce your own belly button? Only if my intent was death

42. Do you want any more piercings? Yup

43. Have your friends seen you cry? Probably not as much as they might've if I didn't hide it so well. (Did that make sense?)

44. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Sam

46. Are you annoyed with anyone right now? Who? I'm not real wild about C's brother, or JJ, or my parents.

47. Have you ever had a panic attack? Yes

48. Name the last time you got really bored? Oh, God: yesterday, during a videoconference that lasted for 90 minutes but whose information could have been condensed into a 25-line email message. BLEARGH!

49. Who is the last person you talked with [by IM]? The Cat. Always!

[from The Cat, who inspired me to act immediately! {#174}]

No comments:

Post a Comment