2.28.2010

everything about you is a mystery

  1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep? Nope, unfortunately. That's a concept with great appeal for me.
  2. What do you like about fall? Pretty much everything: an end to the overly-hot; crunchy leaves; sunsets with new colors and depth; the change in the way the air feels; the opportunity to wear different clothes (I think my autumn clothes are the best of all)....
  3. Do you have an addictive personality? Yup. Sometimes I fight it, though, and sometimes I give in.
  4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? "Extra special"? Hmmm. Probably Heidi, and her handmade Valentine.
  5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Depends on the nature of the relationship and the nature of the cheating. Most likely not.
  6. Are you happy with where you are in life? Literally: not really. Figuratively: not so bad.
  7. Do you believe that you can change someone? Only an infant, and even then, I refer to clothing and not to inherent nature.
  8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? "Had"? Hahahahahahaha--of course!
  9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other? If the Other is Significant, and I am to him, then, yes: I would.
[from The Cat, who got it here]

No comments:

Post a Comment