7.21.2010

the implications I mistook

  • I declare myself to be free from the word 'should'.
  • I wish I could free myself of some entanglements that have long since ceased to be interesting or good for any party involved.
  • I am thankful that being single as an adult freed me from the mistaken impression that I am "meek."
  • I don't mind paying for extra security, but quiet while I'm trying to sleep should be free.
  • I am free to make alcohol disappear when I'm with my friend E. In fact, I look forward to it!
  • If I could choose one freedom I don’t have today it would be sleeping when and how I choose.
  • In a free and perfect world there would be no personal gain.
  • I am going to write my Declaration of Independence on a piece of ...paper, I suppose.
  • I wouldn’t mind being taxed on what I consume but I highly resent being taxed differently based upon where I do it.
  • When I was younger I was free to do whatever I chose with whomever I chose, but now that I’m older I prefer to ...heh, I do pretty much the same thing!
  • I declare myself free from the destructive habit of answering all email in a timely fashion.
  • I declare myself joyfully addicted to introspection.
  • I don’t think the world will ever be totally free of human centrifuges.
  • With complete abandon, I freefall into a novel.
  • In a hypothetical Superman existence, I would use my power to do good doing mental adjustments to a couple of families I know.
  • I wickedly use my my power to do evil doing overdue [and relatively minor] damage to some people who need their complacency shaken.
  • If I weren’t so dependent on having my bills paid I could be truly independent about chucking the dead weight upon which I waste most of my time, and writing!
  • When I need to free my thoughts from stress and worry, I get asleep or drunk. Hey, why lie?
  • I would like to freely kick punane ähvardus in the seat of her pants.
  • I want to punch at least one person in the face every single day and pay no consequences.
  • I want the freedom to let my silliness run amok also and enjoy a tears-inducing belly laugh every single day.
  • I need the freedom to create intricately-designed mix CDs, laden with meaning, and I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks about it.
  • If I had the power to throw one person in jail it would be O.J. Simpson. Not that his crimes were the most outstanding, but for all that he represents.
  • If I had the power to free one person from bondage of any kind it would be one of my very good friends who's had medical problems for the majority of her life. Though she rarely admits to suffering, she absolutely deserves a break and I'd give her one in an instant if I could.
  • If I could "speak truth to power," I would say to the world 'do more good than you expect to get.'
  • The 3 most important freedoms I have in my life are: the freedom of the press, the freedom both of and from religion, and the right to petition government for the redress of injury.
  • My favorite freedom song is 'Freedom' by the Housemartins.
[from The Cat, of course, who got it here]

3 comments:

  1. "Jen made": "The future belongs to those who believe they are beautiful dream."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Juan juan juan": "Good mood good article for me, Thank you for sharing ~ ~"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Wei-Yan Lin Chang v": "thx rfor you sharing~~learn it by heart"

    ReplyDelete