8.21.2010

anywhere at all. Srsly.

I'm suffering through another motherfucking unending Goddamned street dance. Some talentless hacks have been belting out a horrible, dated, miserable excuse for music for the past seven and three-quarters hours. I am not exaggerating when I say that if I had the means, I would shut up the entire fucking town in an instant. I HATE THIS PLACE.

Instead, I'm fantasizing about being anywhere but here. At the moment, fondly remembering a trip I took to Washington, D.C. a few years ago. These are from day 1.

The Library of Congress










U.S. Supreme Court




U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
(or, how I know I'm a nerd)



The Capitol Building



The National Gallery of Art







The Federal Trade Commission
(another nerdism)



Archives of the United States



D.C. squirrels seemed especially bouncy & athletic


No comments:

Post a Comment