- What's your name? oh, great--now the Ting Ting's "That's Not My Name" is going to be running through my head for the next day and a half.
- How tall are you? still 162.6 cm
- What color are your eyes? today, they're something like 66CCFF
- What color is your hair? sweet toffee, with tawny bronze and baked lemon
- Are you male or female? yes indeed I am
- What is your best physical feature? depends. Shoulders, maybe?
- What's your shoe size? 7.5ish
- Glasses, yes or no? have 'em. Don't wear 'em often.
- Did you ever have braces? yup
- On a typical day you are wearing... jeans, black sandals, black blouse, typical residuals
- When you go to bed you're wearing... nothing
- How often do you exercise? rarely
- Name two of your favorite bands? Pearl Jam & Papa Roach (I'm in the P's of iTunes)
- Name two of your favorite singers? Kate Nash & Matt Nathanson
- Name two songs you currently love:? "Hot Mess" by Uncle Kracker
& "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel, which has rolled back into my consciousness from God knows where
- Name one song that describes your life right now? "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake
- Name one song that describes your life 1 year ago? "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg
- What are the preset stations in your car? no clue. One of them might be WGN?
- What's the last CD you bought? the New Born 2 EP by Elbow
- Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix? a mix, called "I Really Want This"
- Name one band you're embarrassed to like but do? if I was embarrassed, I'd hardly blather it all over my blog, would I?
- If you could only attend 1 concert ever again, it would be? not such a fan of concerts. Maybe something classical
- Name one band or singer you absolutely can't stand? his compound last name is a fruit and an outdoor sleeping arrangement
- Name a group you use to like but feel you've grown out of? I don't think of it as "outgrown." My musical taste transforms, and is constantly changing.
- Name your favorite actor: Jean Reno
- Name your favorite actress: ever? Adrienne Shelley
- Name your favorite television show right now: NCIS
- Name a really cool movie you have recently seen: Lost in La Mancha
- Your favorite canceled television show? ReGenesis
- Name one movie you wish you hadn't wasted time and money on: I wasn't too hot on The Breakup
- You would never watch a movie with...? most people. I tend to multi-task (which is distracting to others) and I have odd habits besides.
- Three favorite TV channels? wow, I really can't be bothered to even fake an answer to this
- Favorite reality show? sports
- Favorite character on a reality show? athletes in general
SUBJECT FOUR- WORD ASSOCIATION
- coffee :: Iced (hi, D!)
- dog :: Wiener
- slut :: Wonder- (hi, Reed)
- candy :: bar
- pole :: -dancer
- ocean :: eyes (don't ask me - that one's strictly subconscious)
- brave :: free
- loving :: kiss (hi, E)
- cookie :: Shawn's
- death :: -ray
- life :: -mate
- child :: sweet (hi, Cat)
[yup, this reminds me of the good days of Molson Canadian]
- Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects? lion, please
- Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge? neither. I'll take the insects, above.
- No television OR No music? no television by a landslide
- No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever? no more chocolate
- A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii? trip to Europe, assuming I can choose my destination. Bulgaria would not thrill me.
- An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one? since the former is a logical impossibility, I'll choose the latter--which would have been my preference regardless
- Sex without love OR love without sex? sex without love. I've had the latter and it's no picnic. (Assuming that this is in a marriage, of course.)
- Are you currently in a relationship? I'm currently in several relationships. Too numerous to count.
- Are you currently looking [for] or interested in someone? not exactly
- Are you a virgin? ha! hahahahahahaha
- If yes, how long do you plan to be one? [N/A]
- How many times have you been in love? twelve
- Looking back, how do you feel about that person now? ?? This question is rather more odd than most.
- Name three physical things you look for in someone? eyes, lips, and hair (or lack of same)
- Biggest turn offs include? long walks on the beach, puppies, and failure to appreciate my unique sense of humor
- Your ideal date would be? ...unlikely to appear on the blog in purely accurate form
- You want to get married, where, when, how? not really, thank you
- Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return? yes. Not sure who, but I'm certain of it.
- The one you immediately go to with a problem? depends on the problem. Debbie is the first to come to mind, but she's by no means the only one I would count on (or trouble).
- The most rational? Tom
- The funniest? Deb
- The one you spend the most time on the phone with? Debbie, by a landslide
- The craziest? Heidi
- The most honest? none of them are particularly dishonest, but...the Cat
- The purest? Susan
- The smartest? wow, that varies widely depending on the subject. First reaction: Jer
- The most athletic? Rob
- The most compassionate? Debbie
- The one most likely to get thrown in jail? Dan
- The last one that who said I love you? ...shall remain nameless
- Male Friend: Mumbler. I know! So weird.
- Female Friend: there are several
- Vacation: Miami. Just thinking about it makes me swoony. Oklahoma will always mean something very precious to me, but that was the person, not the place. Miami--that's the place.
- Memory: just one? today at lunch was outstanding
- Time of day: no contest: waking up
- Day of the week: Monday. Dreaded Monday.
- Food: cooked carrots
- Memory: flipping through my mental index cards of bad memories...I'll choose Brian from Madison walking out the door
- Talked to on the phone: my dad. Blargh.
- Text: Mumbler
- Messaged over Facebook: a very dear friend from college
- What are you doing right now? listening to "Miami" by Counting Crows (no surprise there), drinking water, and typing
- Wearing? white yoga pants & navy cami
- Better than yesterday? sorta yeah
- Did you see the person you like? I saw several people I like. A couple that I love. One or two that I'd like to shove off a cliff.
- What’s the weather? 61° and clear. Perfect sleeping weather
- Is? Thursday--the day before my damned birthday
- Got any plans? work, 2 meetings, and packing for a few days north
- Dislikes about tomorrow? work, 2 meetings, and packing for a few days north
- Number: 7 or 13
- Song: "What's Your Fantasy" by Ludacris always makes me dance
- Season: autumn
- Cartoon: I should say The Simpsons but... Bugs Bunny
- Missing someone: of course
- Mood: moody
- Wanting: sleep
- Listening to: the song from that last YouTube video (which is hilariously "explicit")
I am a morning person
I am currently in my PJ’s
I am currently suffering from a broken heart
I can be paranoid at times
I currently regret something that I have done
I curse frequently
I enjoy country music
I enjoy hip hop
I enjoy techno/trance (less than some other genres)
I enjoy talking on the phone
I have a hidden talent
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one brother and/or sister
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor
I have done something illegal
I have had major/minor surgery
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months
I have had the cops called on me
- Single or Taken: single
- Eye color: still that same blue
- Hair: still that same blond/brownish
- Height: still 162.6 cm
- Righty or lefty: very right
[from ze Cat, who got it here]