9.25.2010

so far from what I want for you but I'll lock it down and we'll make do

  • Does your head hurt when you cry? it has. I don't usually cry that hard.
  • Who was the last person to comfort you? Debbie
  • Are you currently wearing any socks? yes, and my feet are roasting. Thanks for the reminder to take them off!
  • What's the closest thing to your right hand? mouse, then phone
  • When was the last time you made a wish? I suppose that's what opening birthday presents is all about, right?
  • Have you ever watched a foreign film with English subtitles? yep. No clue what the last one was.
  • When was the last time you wore athletic shorts? a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry: I wasn't actually doing anything athletic.
  • Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place? no
  • What's the closest transparent object to you? a jewel case, in which is housed disc 1 of the Bad Handwriting Mix
  • What was the last thing you swallowed? a cashew
  • Do you like mayonnaise? Did I even spell that right? no, and yes
  • Anyways... When was the last time you went out in the rain? sometime this week. It's been raining off and on for days.
  • Have you ever seen a Tim Burton movie, like Coraline, 9, etc.? I was a little surprised to discover that I've seen only two: Batman & Batman Returns
  • Do you keep 3D glasses after you've left the movie theatre? 3D movies make me want to hurl--so, no. I would not.
  • When was the last time you heard a British accent in person? maybe grad school.
  • Who was the last person to unsurprisingly disappoint you? a flighty friend, to whom I am a better friend than they have ever been to me.
  • Do you know what FTW stands for? yeah--thanks to Sleek
  • When was the last time you went bowling? must've been that time in Canada, eh Cat?
  • Do you like cats? I so do.
  • Do you use aerosol hairspray? I use the equivalent of aerosol hairspray, for all the good it does on my impossibly fine hair.
  • What was the last food you choked on? probably cereal. Like sloshing tea on myself, I've really got to learn to wake up before I start to eat.
  • Who was the last person you disappointed? parents.
  • Do you really miss someone right now? yes, I really do.
  • Do you think anyone can really reach "Nirvana" at some point? I know someone who does that so often, he's probably got a direct line. Not that I'm jealous or anything.
  • What's the capital of the state you reside in? the most generic city name in the USA
  • What is the last advice you gave someone? "never take advice from anyone"
  • Do you ever dip your fingers in wet candle wax? I have.
  • When was the last time you sweat really bad? um...that's need-to-know
  • Do you write it, alot or a lot? "a lot", since that's the only grammatically correct way to write it
  • Does it annoy you when people are always smiling and happy all the time? very much so. Y'all know who you are--grrr!
  • What was the last rule you broke? there are so many. Speeding seems a safe bet.
  • Have you ever hazed someone or been hazed? I think that the first year of law school is all about hazing. Can't see any other use for Torts.
  • What is your opinion on abortion? though a great deal has changed inside my own mind about it, my political philosophy remains: I don't want or "deserve" the right or responsibility to make that decision for anyone else.
  • Miley Cyrus rings your door bell, and asks for some shelter. You say..? "fuck off"--but only to the air, 'cause I'm not answering the door
  • What would you say if someone called you at 3 am to have a casual convo? "I've missed you!"
  • Have you ever made a SERIOUS typo, and couldn't go back and change it? no, but this question makes me grin. Poor Muffy St. Clair and her 1L paper about a Public Law....
  • Have you ever yelled at an authority figure? oh hell yeah. Not for a few weeks, though.
  • When was the last time you had to pee really badly? I'm sure it was on a trip home from Minnesota
  • What was the last thing you regretted eating? half a hectare of nachos at the bar on Monday
  • Have you ever met anyone famous? yes, and both of them were perfectly lovely people
  • Do you like screamo music? not. even.
  • Do you know anyone with some serious talent? *rofl*
    Ahem.
    Yes, I do.
  • When was the last time you made fun of someone? oh, jeez. 3 1/2 hours or so, I suppose?
  • What was the last thing you yelled? not sure--I'm not much of a yell-er
  • Will you save all your answers? It's no fun if you don't :] ? this is a blog. by nature...?
  • What did your last text message say? Sent: "Hmm. My couch? ..."
    Received: "Hmm. What do u think?"
  • Who was it from? ten guesses
  • What are you listening to? "Off the Map" by Alkaline Trio: "I'm like a junkie for your smart mouth..."
  • What's your favorite day of the week? Why? Thursday. Why? I like pizza.
  • Who did you last talk to? Mom & Dad
  • Are you good at hiding your feelings? um, no.
  • What's the closest pink object to you? a rubber duck wearing a black feather boa

[from The Cat, who got it here]

No comments:

Post a Comment