11.26.2010

am I right side up or upside down, is this real or am I dreaming?

  • What was the last thing you put in your mouth? lemon tea
  • How late did you stay up last night and why? 12:30ish. Why? I wasn't sleepy yet when The Cat hit the hay, so The Beast and I watched some TV and chatted for a while before I zonked on the couch briefly, and then I went upstairs.
  • If you could move somewhere else, would you? yes
  • Have you ever been kissed under fireworks? I don't think so?
  • Do you believe exes can be friends? yes. Trying to behave that way, anyhow, every day.
  • When was the last time you cried really hard? not last night.
  • What items could you not go without during the day? caffeine, allergy medicine, and something to write with/on
  • Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I don't remember, so it's been a while. Probably Debbie?
  • How do you feel about your life right now? more of it is sorted than usual. The parts that are not are a little more scrambled than I'd like.
  • If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? LOTS of read mail, including a surprising amount from people with whom I am no longer [FB] friends.
  • Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? depends on the drug for which I was being tested, I suppose.
  • Has anyone ever called you perfect before? yup. More fool them.
  • Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be? Josh, of course
  • Do you think too much or too little? uh, too much
  • Do you believe in fairy tales? I believe that 398.2 exists
  • Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? *gross*
  • What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? depends on your definition of "dated". The literal answer to this question is available under separate cover upon request.
  • Have you ever been on a blind date? only in the metaphorical sense
  • Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? yes, several
  • Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? infamously
  • What song do you want played at your funeral? won't matter much to me, so be as creative as you wish
  • Would you tell your parents if you were gay? not in any greater detail than they've heard the alternative
  • What would your last meal be before getting executed? I'd abstain
  • Do you walk around the house naked? not this one!
  • What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? the one where I live? Put my keys in the bowl.
  • Who is the person you can count on the most? depends. There are a number of people upon whom I count in a good way (e.g. The Cat, Debbie, E.), and several others who behave consistently in other ways (e.g. some coworkers and neighbors).
  • What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, for all that it can wring out my soul
  • Would you ever get plastic surgery? sure
  • Have you ever caught a fish? yes
  • What is the first thing you notice about people? whether they'll make eye contact with me
  • What is the farthest you’ve been from home? literally? Miami or Santa Fe, probably
  • How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)? without even stopping to think about who this might be, I'll just assume it was either "delivery" or "online"
  • Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)? to The Cat/Beast's, for my annual Thanksgiving peace-out
[from The Cat, of course, who got it here; title quote from "Crush" by Dave Matthews Band]

No comments:

Post a Comment