4.27.2012

life is the sum of all your choices

April 27: viridity
I barely remember what my life was like before it was filled with plants, but now I can't imagine living without such viridity surrounding me.


One thing...

  • that makes you smile:
    text messages from friends visiting other countries, sent specifically so I can say I got a text from, say, Rome
  • that makes you cry:
    being deceived, or left behind
  • that you love to do on the weekends:
    sleep too much
  • that you do for only yourself:
    pretty much everything in my life revolves only around me. Such is what it means to be single.
  • that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear:
    an extra box of prescription migraine pain medication
  • that you do before going to sleep:
    write in my journal. I just started a new one, in case you hadn't heard....
  • that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking:
    put in contacts or put on glasses
  • that's in your purse:
    small notebook
  • that you actually LIKE to clean:
    the bathroom; it's pretty much self-contained and doesn't take long
  • that you DETEST cleaning:
    the living room. This place is freakin' huge!
  • that other people would find odd about you:
    God. Only. Knows. My self-perception is at an all-time low right now.
  • that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill:
    drugs. But it's not what you think.
  • that you feel you HAVE to do before you die:
    find the real Jon Snow. That doesn't seem too impossible, right?

[swiped from my usual victim; she got it here; the title quotation is by Albert Camus]

No comments:

Post a Comment