- What’s your favorite candle scent?
vanilla or citrus
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
meh. I'm not much on celebrities, particularly of the female ilk, and I'm not seeking more family. In a pinch, I'd say Parker Posey.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
this is obviously a trick question
- Do you know a hoarder?
not in the usual sense of the word, no
- Can you do a split?
nope, but I'm still reasonably flexible. A guy I barely know calls me Pretzel for this very reason. (Keep your mind out of the gutter, please - it's an adorable little compliment.)
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
somewhere south of five, which I recall because my loving siblings removed my training wheels as a "gift" for my fifth birthday
- How many oceans have you swam in?
- How many countries have you been to?
just the one
- Is anyone in your family in the military?
not currently active, but a few have served
- Have you named any of your body parts?
yeeessss, in the sense of, like, "nose" and "elbow"
- If you had a child today, what would you name him/her?
Alpha Omega or Miraculous Surprise
- What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I seem to recall a 37 in somewhere in the first year of law school. People who think my academic career has been nothing but glad days and sunshine are sorely mistaken.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
overall, Looney Toons on Saturday mornings probably saw the whites of my eyes more than any other
- What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
heaven only knows. It's been a while, eh?
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
no, since I'm over the age of 12. (Yes, snark intended.)
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I'll keep the one I've got
- Did your mother go to college?
she did not
- Are your grandparents still married?
if they ever were, I suppose they still remain
- Have you ever taken karate lessons?
nope, but I'd love to. They're very expensive around here.
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
we're acquainted, yes
- What was the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Opryland, in Nashville
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
depends which rights and responsibilities come with it
- Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
with an 'a'
- Is your father bald?
he is, yes
[from The Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by Benjamin Franklin]