Lists of Three, via the Cat's Meme blog
Three things I am wearing.
1) black-over-gray Saint Mary's University [of Minnesota] long-sleeved t-shirt
2) blue camisole
3) white running socks
Three things on the desk.
No desk, but a somewhat over-laden dresser will do.
1) eight magnetic mustaches
2) phone, e-reader and camera, all charging
3) scrap of paper with the following written on it (fodder for a future post): "er no?"
Three good ways to describe my personality.
Three bad things about my personality.
Three parts of my heritage.
2) 3-D conceptualizing
Three things I like about my body.
Three things I do not like about my body.
Three things most people do not know about me.
1) when I'm really, really annoyed--at them, specifically
2) my passwords
3) where I keep the keys to the kingdom
Three things I say the most.
1) all right
Three places I want to go.
Three names that I go by.
[nothing new here]
Three screen names I have had.
[likewise, nothing here that wouldn't give away the farm]
[the title quotation is by Coco Chanel]