- When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? eyes, always. Just checking to see if I'm still in here.
- How much cash do you have on you right now? $156
- What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? vest
- Favorite plant? Frank, Bob's son
- Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? a personal banker from my former bank. Well, sort of one of my current banks, I guess.
- What is your main ring tone on your phone? it's been so long since I've heard it, I have no clue.
I just checked--it's Captain Picard, saying: "Mr. Data, what kind of cake is this?"
"It's a cellular peptide cake."
Mr. Worf (with mouth full of cake) adds, "With mint frosting!"
- What shirt are you wearing? this is right up there in the most annoyingly over-asked questions of memedom. So, in a pleasant twist...
Today, to work, I wore (along with my ever-so-rare jeans, as it was "$5 jeans day" for charity) a brown linen blouse.
- Do you "label" yourself? nah. I do enjoy the thought that others do, though.
- Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? I wore some inexpensive but pretty medium brown "English riding boots" to work. No clue what brand.
- Do you prefer a bright or dark room? it's so cute that it would even be a question anymore
- What did you have for breakfast? Special K with red berries. I seriously need to get back to living on my own.
- Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up. [when this meme first rolled its way around to me, the prompts were hand-numbered and #12 was mysteriously gone. This obviously makes no sense with the advent of ordered listing in HTML, but hey, who's to complain with making some shit up?]
It's supposed to snow on Sunday for the first time in a while, a measurable amount. I'm torn between wanting it to miss us to the south again, as it has for the past few weather systems, and wanting it to camp out overhead and bring some sort of SuperBowl SnowPocalypse MMXV. I could use a three-day weekend.
- What were you doing at midnight last night? sawing logs. Communing with the sandman. Nightmaring about being refused any hope of mortgage loans because I will "never be able to afford to buy a house." Sleeeeeeeeping.
- What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "We think as one... Often."
- Do you ever click on pop ups or banners? never
- What's an expression that you say a lot? no idea
- Who told you they loved you last?
On the phone: I literally cannot recall my last personal phone call. Is that sad?
In person: D
- Last furry thing you touched? Spangles
- How many hours a week do you work? 37.5 exactly
- How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none. I no longer own a standard film camera, though I do have a Polaroid...somewhere....
- Favorite age you have been so far? good question. I think that, for all the drama, 35 was all right.
- Your worst enemy? myself, no doubt
- What is your current desk top picture? a black and white storm-cloudy nature thing, on this computer. My work computer is that Windows standard with the creepy floating dolls
- What was the last thing you said to someone? "good night"
- If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? I'm chagrined to admit that I'd take the million. Realism is creeping in.
- Last movie you rented from Blockbuster/local video store? I haven't rented a movie in forever. The last couple that I saw were This is Where I Leave You and the phenomenal It Happened One Night--which solidified my infatuation with Clark Gable, who very strongly resembles a certain animal-brained lawyer from The Big City....
[the title quotation is by William Blake]