- If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Miami (on the river)
- What's your favorite article of clothing?
the black velvet, beaded vest
- What's the last CD you bought?
Idlewild's Everything Ever Written, which I pre-ordered today
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
during the week, the eternally disgusting 6:30. On the weekends, closer to 9:30 or 10.
- What's your favorite movie?
Trust and The Professional [Léon]
- If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
piano. I've tried for years and years but I'm merely mediocre.
- What's your favorite color?
- Which do you prefer, a sports car or an SUV?
sports car--though not to insure
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- What is your favorite children's book?
Fox in Socks
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- If you have a tattoo, what is it?
there are ten at the present time. Where do we start?
- Can you juggle?
not on purpose
- Who is the one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
- What's your favorite day?
Friday, I suppose? It's the furthest from Monday.
- What's in the back of your trunk?
a shovel and a duffel bag with sweat pants and an extra hat, scarf & mittens
- Sushi or hamburgers?
burgers, for sure
- From the people you email this to: who's the most likely to respond first?
if I were to email this to everyone I know, the only ones at all likely to do it too would be Cat & Skindee
- Who's the least likely to respond?
again, were I to email this to every person I know, I'd be likely to receive the modern equivalent of death threats from about 10% of my contacts--and deservedly so
- Who did you receive this from?
I think that the Cat did it first
- What is your favorite flower?
Pamianthe peruviana (Peruvian daffodil, spider lily)
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe that it can happen.
- What would be your dream job?
writing. Editing. Thinking.
- What is your favorite meal?
chicken on a plate
[the title quotation is by Wallace Stegner, from Angle of Repose]