- What TV game show/reality show would you like to be on?
N/A. Drawing that sort of attention to myself would be awful, whether or not I though I could do well.
- What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Manhunter, with William Petersen and Dennis Farina. The real precursor to Silence of the Lambs, and one of the scariest movies I've ever really liked.
- If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
A house, of course.
Some clothes, and a lot of shoes & boots. Some jewelry and a few tattoos.
Books, like mad.
Consumer electronics. Maybe a car.
Note cards. Scone mix.
A nice camera.
- One place you’ve visited, can’t forget and want to go back to?
Traverse City, Michigan. The problem is that it was so amazingly gorgeous, tranquil, and mind-blowingly novel, I wonder whether a second time could be as special as the first.
- Do you trust easily?
no. In fact, I wonder sometimes whether I can really trust at all.
- Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I'm a Green INFP; what seems likely?
- Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
house-hunting is not a cheerful process for me
- Do you have a good body image?
"I am older than I once was
I'm younger than I'll be
that's not unusual"
- What is your favorite fruit?
raspberries, at the moment
- I’m always being asked...
how the new job is going. I think I may be giving the impression that it's overwhelming, or that I'm perplexed. That may buy me some time to grasp the nuances, though, so I'm all right with the fiction.
- The last big belly laugh I had was...
something last night at D&R's. We've set an almost-weekly date of dinner and silliness, interspersed with incredibly helpful job talk that seems to get my head on straight better than anything I get in more professional settings. Plus all the kitty time, and laughing. And the occasional exposure to Republican chicken farming, which is good for both my ego and my wandering eye.
- What websites do you visit daily?
lately, just email, FB, and Realtor.com
- What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
- What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
tagging is so last-century. The first other who's done this one is a Gold with secondary (high) Blue with more sparkly sandals than anyone else I know. The second is a very high Blue with secondary Gold (or maybe two-step Gold/Green) with the most tender heart I've ever met.
- What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Alkaline Trio's "Dead on the Floor" has been hammering through my thoughts for a week or so.
- Favorite clothing?
jeans, a t-shirt and sandals. If I can ever find that job again, I'll be so very, very grateful. I HATE dress pants. HATE. HATE. HATE.
- Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
I do, indeed
- What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
depends on the circumstances. My sense of responsibility (and sight, i.e. determining where security cameras are located) is keen.
- Items you couldn’t go without during the day?
contact lenses, lip balm, keys
- What should you be doing right now?
sleeping, of course
[borrowed from The Cat [who got it here], inspired by BGM; the title quotation is by J.M. Barrie, from Peter Pan]