12.04.2015

I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique

All I want for Christmas, ver. 12.15

Flannel sheets - Queen size, gray or white or blue, with 2 standard pillowcases and 2 extra King pillowcases

Aveda Brilliant shampoo & conditioner (the liter size) - but only if it can be acquired at less than retail price, which is completely outrageous.

Christmas tree skirts (2 small, 1 large)

Socks - wool, long and shorter. Various colors and patterns, but nothing to weird.

A really, really good back massage. And feet. And jaw. And...

Shredder - micro-cutter, around 12 pages, removable basket

Umbrella - something plaid. Or polka dotted.

Thick flannel or cotton PJ pants

Help with the painting, once it's painting season

Mossimo camisoles from Target - size large, any color

Boot bench - to keep my my back door so that when I get home from work, I don't need to hop on one foot to pull off the other shoe, potentially falling down the basement stairs in the process

Boots - mmm, boots (there are several options in my Amazon wish list!)

Plant stand, mini greenhouse, plant lights, or really any other plant thing. I'm big into the idea of rebuilding my plant world, now that there's theoretically a place for them to live.

A lap to sit in, arms to hold me, a neck to tuck into...

[the title quotation is by Celine Dion]

No comments:

Post a Comment