4.06.2017

you went looking for a myth and found a man

  1. Why do so many people think Elvis is still alive? a lot of people were very attached to Elvis. His death was a surprise. Collective denial is not uncommon, and in this case is just bigger than usual.
  2. What couldn't you live your life without? the people I care about--and the solitude that's necessary for me to appreciate them fully
  3. Are your hands cold? so I've been told...
  4. Is your heart warm? yes
  5. Palm trees or snow storms? everything in moderation
  6. What fantasy book would you like to see made into a movie? Patrick Rothfuss' 'Kingkiller Chronicles'. It's said to be in the works, but I'll believe it when I see it.
  7. Do you avoid risks and if possible stay at home? not in so many words, no.
    Staying home can be just as dangerous as getting out....
  8. What Sci-fi books do you read? I'm not a huge consumer of the genre, but there are some books that have been recommended to me that I liked very much.
  9. Would you be on that Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire show as a contestant? no, thank you. I'm not in it for the glory.
  10. Who's the best secret keeper you know? D
  11. What is your favorite myth? the lost city of Atlantis
  12. Is it easier to live when you're evil? "easier"? I think that a conscience can be an annoying roommate at times, but the lack of one would be far worse.
  13. Have you ever belonged to a sorority or a fraternity? no
  14. Would you want to join one? no
  15. If your friend were doing dangerous drugs would you tell their parents? yes - and I did something of this sort when faced with this scenario as a teen
  16. Would you rather be a unicorn, mermaid/man, or a sorceress/er? sorceress
  17. Are leather pants sexy? they can be?
  18. On you? probably not
  19. Did you tell someone you love him or her today? no, but I thought it, specifically
  20. Have you ever given blood? not intentionally
  21. Have you ever been thrown out of someplace? yes, many times
  22. What do you daydream about? bacon
  23. Are you a miracle? in some ways, each of us is
  24. If America is one nation under God, then are atheists citizens? yes
  25. Should they be? of course

[From the 5000-question meme; this is the second quarter of the eleventh part. The title quotation is by Patrick Rothfuss, from The Name of the Wind]

No comments:

Post a Comment