9.03.2017

he's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

  1. What quality do you value most highly in others? clarity
  2. What is your opinion of the current political climate in your country? f'd up
  3. In some high schools attendance of pep rallies is mandatory. How would you feel in this situation? it's what I grew up with, so it doesn't seem that strange to me. Odd, but not completely wrong.
  4. Could you possibly fall in love with a prostitute? nope
  5. What is one situation you want to avoid ever happening to you? playing the fool--though it seems to happen with alarming frequency
  6. Low fat or fat free? low fat
  7. Are you cowardly? in a lot of ways, I'm as bold as can be; in some ways, I'm very much a coward.
  8. Do you ever feel less than fresh? what a bizarre question! I'm not sure how to answer.
  9. Whose number is 867-5309? Jenny's...er, maybe not
  10. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall? I have, indeed
  11. When was the last time you fell down in public? February 21st
  12. Are you more aggressive or mellow? mellow (though I'm working on a poem about that very subject)
  13. What have you done with yourself to keep your life worth living? that's a very forthright issue, isn't it? I think that at the heart of all this is whether life is worth living, just as a basic question.
  14. What is the most incredible thing you can do? I'm just a simple person
  15. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away? I don't have pets
  16. Do you get embarrassed when someone shows off baby pictures of you? nah - I was cute as heck as a baby
  17. Who has made the biggest sacrifice for you? my parents
  18. What's your favorite thing that is yellow?
  19. Do you take any vitamins or drugs? yup
  20. What's the coolest HTML code you know? strikethrough, I guess? HTML really isn't "cool" in any case...
  21. If you had to change your diary name what would you change it to? feh
  22. Do you want to grow old with someone? already am - that's what friends are for
  23. Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons? nah
  24. Have you ever played Magic the Gathering? no
  25. Have you ever played Vampire the Masquerade? never even heard of it
  26. Have you ever played Risk? no - for reasons
  27. Of the above mentioned four games which one is most appealing to you? Risk, I suppose?
  28. What have you complained for so long about having to do that you could've accomplished it by the time you were finished complaining? plenty of things: going out to buy gas, exercising, preparing income taxes, getting ready for bed...
  29. When was the last time you went out of your way to be cheerful and friendly, even when you felt like punching everyone around you? um, WORK
  30. Do you treat others better or worse than yourself and why? some others, I always treat better than I treat myself. I'll just leave it there.

[From the 5000-question meme; this is the second half of the seventeenth part. The title quotation is from Despicable Me]

No comments:

Post a Comment