6.22.2018

were you truly disgusted with what I did with my lipstick?

  1. Fill in the blank. "___ ain't the kind of place to raise a kid." Illinois
  2. What song goes: starry eye surprise, sundown to sunrise, we're gonna dance all night to this dj' and who is it by? sounds like Chopin
  3. What ever happened to the MTV VJ Kennedy? I think she's doing some reactionary politics thing
  4. If you could sing with one band for a day, what band and what song would you want it to be? Vertical Horizon "The Unchosen One". It's not their best song for my range but I love to sing it.
  5. Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? the occasional Dr Pepper is lovely
  6. Britney Spears: school girl or sexy, which do you prefer? I don't think I'm quite the target audience, am I?
  7. Would you get married on TV? never
  8. Where do you go looking for the secrets of life? in my soul
  9. What is the fuel for your soul? whoa--creepy. Good conversation, challenges, reading. Love.
  10. Why do people watch American Idol (I think it's for Simon)? no clue. I think it's stupid.
  11. What makes life sweet? conversation, challenges, reading...
  12. What does it take to make a great band? a miracle
  13. What do you think of when you hear the word 'Devo'? Russ, a guy I dated during college. He had the shittiest taste in music for someone who was that good looking.
  14. What song or movie represents the 80's for you? The Breakfast Club
  15. What song, poem, or other piece of writing would you want read when you died? that's up to whomever will hear it
  16. Is a stable job home and family pretty much your goal or do you want more than that, and what? I want more than that. But what I want is exactly what I cannot have, so, ...that.
  17. What TV show that is no longer on TV do you miss? Homefront. A wonderful show.
  18. Remember when Chris from Nirvana threw his bass in the air and hit himself in the head with it? nope
  19. What commercial is really annoying you? no TV, no ads, no worries
  20. Nominate a rockstar for president: Dave Grohl
  21. Who amazes you? DG
  22. What's the best musical act to come out of your own country? what does "best" mean?
  23. ...another country? depends on the country, I suppose
  24. Is your life glamorous and exciting? exciting, yes. Glamorous? Hmm.
  25. Greatest old-school rap artist: Run-DMC
  26. Greatest new-school rap artist: Lupe Fiasco
  27. DJ Jazzy Jeff or Will Smith, which persona? Will Smith
  28. Ever try yoga? yup. Gotta get back to that. I can't imagine how much better I'm going to feel about life when I do.
  29. Are you a brick shit house? uh, no
  30. What products do you use? another incredibly dumb question
  31. How good do you look? on a scale of...?
  32. Tonight you're going to party like_________ I've been working like a dog for months and I haven't slept well for weeks and I'm exhausted. In other words: no party.
  33. Have you ever written a song? If yes did you record it? my songs are worse than my poems
  34. What would you like to have 999 of? $100 bills, I guess, since everything larger than that is out of circulation. However, under the circumstances I would take a check.
  35. Do you own a metal detector? nope, I'm not bonkers
[From the 5000-question meme; this is the third third of the forty-first part (questions 3967-4000). The title quotation is from The Breakfast Club.]

No comments:

Post a Comment