10.17.2018

it's good for every human being to have an unfulfilled wish. It makes all of life so poignant

  • What is the story behind one of your scars?
    on my right thigh, a 3" slash from a puncture wound. It came from a bike accident when I was pretty little. I was on the front of the seat, one of my siblings on the back. As we started riding, I heard "YOU STEER!!!" from behind me. Well, I was too little to steer. It wasn't long before we were headed for the ditch, with me landing on the rocks and branches, and the bike landing on me, and the sibling landing on the bike. One of the branches went into my leg (and a bunch of rocks jammed into my face) and now I have a scar on my leg.
  • What’s an example of your being pretty much like everyone else?
    I want what I can't have. 
  • What’s an example of your being pretty much unlike everyone else?
    I'm much, much happier in solitude than in company.
  • Of websites you look at daily (or almost daily), which have you been paying attention to longest?
    Gmail
  • What’s something you wish a smartphone was capable of?
    it should have a breathalyzer. And an "unsend" button. And it should also read temperature. And maybe mood. But mostly it should be capable of telling me, at a glance (without turning it on, or even picking it up) whether the text or email or call that I'm waiting for will ever come.
[taken from here; the title quotation is by Orson Scott Card]

No comments:

Post a Comment