12.08.2018

"Nothing just happens!" "Everything just happens."

  1. What is your favorite animal? a very handsome house-cat named Rupert
  2. Your dream vacation? a long, dark drive through the desert and whatever comes after that
  3. Last person's house you were in? my parents'
  4. Worst injury you've ever had? broken bones. Or a broken heart.
  5. Last play you saw? the last performance that I saw was The Nutcracker, by the Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts. Not a play, but momentous and deserving of notice. 
  6. Ever go to camp? I have camped, but I never "went to camp" 
  7. Were you an honor roll student in school? my schools had three tiers of honor, so it was pretty hard not to make the honor roll
  8. What do you want to know about the future? will I ever find the perfect tan suede boots?
  9. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? no. i do have a sort of "signature scent" but don't wear it very often.
  10. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I have seen every doctor a hundred times this year. I really hope I'm done for the year!
  11. Where is your best friend? not close by
  12. Do you have a tan? ha! Couldn't be less tan. I'm so pale, I'm just about transparent.
  13. What are you listening to right now? the special features from the movie The Descendants
  14. Do you collect anything? yup
  15. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? there are a couple of people at work with whom I need to be very careful, to stay on their good side but not too close, because every word they hear is fair game for repeating at strategic times
  16. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 2007 or so? I don't know - it's been a while.
  17. What does your last text message say? "Most definitely"
  18. Do you like hot sauce? not really
  19. Do you need to do laundry? need to fold the dry
  20. What is your heritage? I come from a long line of quiet, slyly funny people
[from here; the title quotation is from The Descendants.]

No comments:

Post a Comment