12.29.2018

pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together

  1. Are flowers a nice gift to give someone? yup. I'm old-fashioned about this, and still believe that flowers are gorgeous and heartfelt. I love to receive them.
  2. Do you wear any jewelry? three earrings in each ear (nonmatching), two toe rings on the second toe of my left foot, and a necklace
  3. Have you ever laid in a field of flowers? sure
  4. Do you like tea? I drink it every day
  5. What would you do with a million dollars? pay off my loans, take a couple of trips, give some gifts, and invest
  6. What word do you have trouble saying? "prevalent"
  7. Favorite fairytale? Love Will Conquer All
  8. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? not for a while now
  9. Do you prefer the city or the country? there is a third option, in which probably 3/5 of the world lives
  10. Are you a big fan of makeup? I wear a minimal amount, to work and when I'm out socially. That hardly falls into the "big fan" category but I suppose it means I've accepted it as my fate.
  11. Favorite drink? tea, I suppose
  12. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve stayed awake? 40+ hours or so? It's been a while, maybe once or twice during grad or law school. Now I can't go much more than 20 without feeling ill.
  13. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? not yet
  14. Do you like spring? by the time it finally shows up, I LOVE spring
  15. Lipstick or lipgloss? feh. When I decide that my lips need color, I use lip stain
  16. Favorite color? gray
  17. Do you like to decorate? surprisingly, yes. I have never been that sort of person before, fascinated by curtains and paint chips and light fixtures. Since the successful renovation of my upstairs bathroom, though, I've become interested in how it all works together and motivated to create a more cohesive overall 'look' to the home.
  18. Do you ever go barefoot when you’re outside? I like to, yeah
  19. Are aliens real? real is in the eye of the beholder
  20. Does your zodiac sign fit your personality? aspects of it are a perfect match, but prehaps in much the same way as a horoscope can be said to be uncannily accurate
  21. Favorite sea animal? cat
  22. Are you a nice person? there are those who think so
  23. Favorite word? pterodactyl
  24. Night or day? night
  25. What would make you happy right now? a spate of texts ("happiest" would be a phone call)
[from here; the title quotation is by Elizabeth Taylor]

No comments:

Post a Comment