2.18.2020

how important it is to know something about it, but we know nothing about it

    As part of the effort to find a new place to land, work-wise, I've subscribed to a couple of related services. One provides lots of self-directed aids, a la OKCupid's tests and quizzes (if a whole lot more academic and practical). This afternoon I took a "soft skills" exam, and what follows are my four areas of strength, in order from the strongest first.
Intuitive-Conceptual
I'm a snobbish hermit - sigh...
Transformer
...but I do love it when someone throws a monkey at the wrench...
Self-Examiner
...and all this navel-gazing ought to get me somewhere, someday, right??
Lover of Wisdom & Knowledge
    Living well. That may be the key. It's not about "making the best living," but living the best life.

[the title quotation is by Carl Gustav Jung]

No comments:

Post a Comment