8.09.2020

every hobbit in those parts had a fair chance of at least one present at least once a week. But they never got tired of them

Long-time readers will know that my birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks. That means it's time for... my annual gimme post! In addition to my Amazon wishlist (which is unwieldy and glorious), here are some suggestions. Bring it on!!
• Voicemails. More than anything, I would like every one of my friends to call me and leave me a message.
• J.Peterman Raw Silk Wrap Shirt - navy, medium
silk shirt
• Flowers. Love them. Darker the better.
• A blog comment from each reader. Let me know someone is actually out there??
• A high quality desktop scanner, suitable for photographs and documents (with a feeder).
• OPI nail polish - no yellow or orange, all else is good
• a mix CD. Best way to find great new music, and maybe some insight into my friends at the same time.
• Nevada Barr's "Anna Pigeon" series books
velvet dress
• J.Peterman Velvet Evening Dress - evergreen, 10
• dangling earrings


garnet earringsfloating spiral earringsgold dangling earrings

[the title quotation is by J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Lord of the Rings]

No comments:

Post a Comment