9.21.2020

I’m a natural-born ninja saddled with the awkward grace of a drunk camel

 from This or That

tea please
51. Save or spend?  there's a nice middle-ground

52. Honesty or others' feelings?  honesty

53. Coffee or tea?  tea

54. TV or book?  book

55. Movies: at home or at the theater?  home

56. Ocean or mountains?  ocean

57. Movies: horror or comedy?  comedy

58. City or countryside?  country

59. Winter or summer?  summer

60. Mac or PC?  mac

61. Gaming: console or PC gaming?  no gaming

62. Soup or sandwich?  sandwich

63. Cards or board games?  board games

64. Classical or modern art?  modern

65. Beer or wine?  beer - but I've decided to open up to the idea of wine

66. Camping or binge-watching TV?  anything but camping

67. Working: alone or in a team?  alone or with someone who's a lot like me

68. Dine in or delivery?  delivery around here is weird. I'm dine in or takeout now.

69. Sweater or hoodie?  sweater unless I'm convinced I'm freezing - then I'll bring out the big guns. My hoodies are massive and thick.

70. Graphic novels or comic strips?  strips

71. Motorcycle or bicycle?  bicycle

72. Books: paper or ebooks?  can't choose. There is no choosing!

73. Sleeping with fan or without?  this will come as a terrible shock to people who have known me for a while, but I have recently converted to sleeping with the fan on. I can live without it but do use it more often than not.

74. Ninja or pirate?  ninja of course!

75. TV or movies?  movies

[from here; the title quotation is by Tabi Card, from Mersong]

No comments:

Post a Comment