1.26.2021

I've got more wit A better kiss A hotter touch

from Ask me these 
 
76. What is the best advice you've ever been given?
   answer the question as given; don't provide more information than you have to
77. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
  I have a hard time forgetting anything, especially when I try
i205
78. First mobile phone?
  one of those cheap blue Motorola i205s. It was about the size of a Twinkie, weighed half a pound, had the range of a pellet gun.
79. Strangest dream?
   buying unconscionably expensive shoes, with D
81. Who is the smartest person you know?
  I don't know about "smartest," but there is one person I would go to if I had a question about almost any subject
82. Who is the prettiest person on Tumblr? 
  are there really people on the planet who give a shit about this?
83. Do you miss anyone right now? 
  of course. Chris' birthday was Christmas Eve, and he's been on my mind more than usual. He would have turned 35. How much did my life change between 29 and 35? He could be a vastly different person now. It makes me sad that I'll never know that guy, because I loved that 29-year-old something fierce.
84. Who do you love? Why?
   my big brother, for being surprisingly cheerful about helping me out when I need it. For becoming a friend, someone with whom I want to spend my time, not "just family."
85. Do you like sharing?
   yes... with a few specific people
frosty fern with the ass-up cardinal
86. Post the last picture you took with your phone:  
    a Christmas-gifted plant
87. Is there a reason behind everything that happens?
  sure, though lots of them we can't know
88. Favorite genre of music?
  'alternative rock', if that's still a thing?
89. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
   not compliant
90. Describe your life in 5 words:
   braiding jello in the dark
91. Describe the world in 4 words:
   screwed almost beyond repair
92. Craziest thing you've ever done?
   gave up a sure thing for something speculative but which made my heart sing
93. First three songs in your favorite playlist?
   at the moment: "Buried" by Alkaline Trio, "So Long, So Long" by Dashboard Confessional feat. Adam Duritz, and "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl can have without Taking her Clothes off" by Panic! at the Disco
94. Are you more creative or logical?
  depends on the circumstances and the company
95. Would you rather lie or hurt someone with the truth?
   depends on identity of the person and the nature of the lie
96. What are you most proud of?
   getting through, sustaining, appreciating, and intensifying a relationship with someone complicated that I love
97. What personality trait do you admire in other people?
  loyalty
98. When you imagine yourself as really, really relaxed and happy, what are you doing?
  riding in the truck with the person described in #96, above
100. What is the best news you could hear right now?
   that the job is mine

[from here; the title quotation is from "Lying is the Most Fun..."]

No comments:

Post a Comment