4.18.2021

I don't fear death because I don't fear anything I don't understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away

Do you enjoy cooking or baking?  yes
a recent lunch

Do you enjoy rollercoasters?  I suppose I enjoy in the abstract that such a thing exists, though I would never ride one. They are a marvel of engineering ingenuity, bizarre resource management, and insurance.

How do you feel about pets in the office?  fish, yes (as long as someone not on staff is caring for them). Fur, no. There's just too much about distraction and allergies and liability. The lawyer in me is shuddering.

Do you have any short term goals?  
the sapphire pendant
    1. sell the plant stands & the sapphire pendant

    2. order kitchen (etc.) flooring
    3. place my next set of holds at the library

How do you spend your weekends?  read, write a lot, and usually cook something different than I will make during the week

How many pairs of shoes do you own?  61 - I just counted. Seems low, though; I may have missed a closet.

If you could add anything to the office what would it be?  a nicer chair, and a heated hardwood floor

What book do you wish you could read for the first time again?  The Brothers K

What has been on your ‘to-do’ list the longest?  having my tattoos re-inked

What has been the greatest accomplishment of your career?  not getting sued (yet)

What is something you are looking forward to?  having a massage

yeah, right there

What is your cocktail of choice?
  just a shot of Limoncello

What is your preferred jelly bean flavor?  "white"

What’s one part of your morning routine?  checking my blog post for formatting, accuracy, and any weird issues that may have cropped up

 [from here; the title quotation is by Hedy Lamarr]

No comments:

Post a Comment