5.10.2022

words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words

Do you like the countryside? 
    funny question. I live "in town," albeit on the fringes and in an area that is frequented more by deer and squirrels than by people. Someone close to me regularly comments that I am "not a [countryside] person," for various reasons. It makes me laugh most of the time, and sometimes makes me sad. I love being away from people and noise and hustle. I'm more adaptable than I get credit for. And sacrifice, however small, is part of the way that I love.
    So: yes. I do like the countryside.
Recommend me a good movie: 
    instead, can I suggest reading my blog? Go to the sidebar section titled "Tags," choose "watch it," and see all my posts about movies!
If you see someone yawn, do you often yawn as well? 
    oh my gosh yes! Especially when cats or dogs start it.Do you think you’d make a good model? Would you ever want to be one? 
    I might, in pieces anyway. It's sort of like that Toby Keith song says...
I ain't as good as I once was 
I got a few years on me now 
But there was a time, back in my prime 
When I could really lay it down 
If you need some love tonight 
Then I might have just enough 
I ain't as good as I once was, 
but I'm as good once 
 As I ever was
How often do you change your hairstyle? What does it look like now? 
    I change it when it needs changing, or when something really stressful happens and I need to dissociate. It's in a shoulder-length blunt cut with bangs almost grown out (that has taken for. damn. ever), and the color gradually gets lighter in warm season and darker in cold season, with variations thrown in now and then. I'm happy with it.
Do you have a favorite day of the week? Which is it? 
    every other Monday, I have a standing appointment for a 5:PM massage. That's a pretty good reason to like Mondays.
Are you alone? 
    I am with a cat, at the moment
When is the last time you were on the phone or texting after 2 am? 
    a few weeks ago I got a text in the wee hours letting me know that someone was coming home early. Those are the best middle-of-the-night messages!
 
[from here; the title quotation is by Rumi]

No comments:

Post a Comment