7.02.2022

I exist as I am, that is enough

1. Can you cook?  yes
2. What was your dream growing up?  I always, always wanted to be a writer
3. What talent do you wish you had?  insouciance
4. Favorite place?  the river
5. Favorite vegetable?  fresh peas
6. What was the last book you read?  I'm in the middle of High Country by Nevada Barr and 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
my sign
7. What's your sign?  "Bad Route Road"
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?  10 tattoos, 4 holes
9. Worst Habit?  looking back
10. Do you personally know anybody through your Blog?  over the years I've met a handful of people with whom I connected through the blog 
11. What is your favorite sport?  table tennis
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?  middle ground here—I'm a realist
13. What would you do if you were stuck in a lift with someone of the opposite sex?  depends on the
stuck in an elevator
someone, so my answer would range from "scream until the doors open" to "have outrageously good sex" to "feign fascination with my phone" to "make polite conversation"...and so forth
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?  losing people I love
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:  most of my nerves are wired differently from most peoples'
16. Do you have any pets?  not of my own
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?  I do not
18. Is the sun shining where you are now?  not at the moment, since it's 9:30 at night
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  I realized recently that I'd lost my focus for getting fit and finding a healthy weight. I...experienced a reversal of fortune in my personal life a couple of years ago, and since then I have—subconsciously—given myself a less attractive body, to justify (or reconcile) feeling like an unattractive person. It doesn't make logical sense, but that's how feelings and vulnerability and fear work sometimes. 
    That's a long way of saying that what I want to change is how I look.
21. Would you be a good angel or a bad angel?  I think that to be one, you have to have some awareness of the other. Anyway, I have always wanted a tail...
22. What color eyes do you have?  today they are 6D82A7 ringed in something like EAE47D
24. Bottle or Draft?  either is fine, though I'll generally order a bottle
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?  that's easy; I parted ways with my employer a couple of weeks ago and could use that $12,000 to pay some bills.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?  mint
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?  ha! HAHAHAHA
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?  jigsaw puzzles
puzzle
30. Do you swear a lot?  not as much as I used to
31. Biggest pet peeve?  eBay bidders who win auctions and then don't pay
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? not compliant 
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? noncompliant 
 
[from here; the title quotation is by Walt Whitman, from Song of Myself]

No comments:

Post a Comment