7.18.2022

let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world

want
1. What emotion do you experience the most? 
    want
 
2. What embarrasses you most in front of other people? 
    being unsophisticated or otherwise not measuring up
 
3. What do you love most about yourself? 
    curiosity
 
so annoying!
4. Who has influenced you the most? 
    [currently the most-over-asked question in the blog world]
 
5. What would you like to change about yourself? 
    migraines. I would do just about anything to stop having them.
 
6. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
    receive massage
 
7. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or a baby koala, which would it be? 
    fox, in a heartbeat. Koalas give me the creeps. Anything that is uniformly considered "cute" is suspect.
 
8. If you had to be on a reality show, which would it be? 
    Monday Night Football
 
9. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? 
    I'm good where I am. I like to travel, but I don't really have an interest in living someplace else...at the moment....
 
bones
10. How many bones have you broken? 
    of my own? three, and one of them twice. The first was when I was an infant, then a toe, then a finger, then that same toe again.
 
11. What do you fear about getting older? 
    nothing that I didn't fear when I was younger
 
12. How do you relieve stress? 
    write, read, eat, sleep, walk
 
13. Are your feet the same size? 
    yes
 
14. 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths? 
    100 kittens! That would be heaven!!
15. What do you want more than anything else in life? 
    love
 
[from here; the title quotation is by Voltaire, from Dictionnaire Philosophique]

No comments:

Post a Comment