7.04.2022

sometimes one likes foolish people for their folly, better than wise people for their wisdom

20.] Describe your best friend to me.
    challenging, smart, funny, discreet, adventurous, curious, kind, weird, and very dear
 
weed&lemon
21.] What is your favorite alcoholic drink? 
    Jeremiah Weed sweet tea vodka + lemonade
 
22.] Do you do any sports or have you done any sport professionally? 
    I walk, and I lift weights
 
23.] What is your ringtone? 
    a clip of Jean Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) saying "that
JLP
was very foolish." I almost never hear it, though, because I have custom tones for my "usual suspects"

 
24.] Do you like chili flavoured chips/crisps? 
    chili-cheese Fritos are all right, but I rarely eat them
 
25.] Do you curl or straighten your hair? 
    it has gotten more wavy over time. I curl it occasionally, but not often.
 
mmm books
27.] What smell turns you on? How about turns you off? 
    I like clean guy, books, and lemon. 
    Not a fan of lavender, cooked carrots, or pet foods.  
 
28.] Who's your favorite comedian? 
    Sam Salem
 
[from here; the title quotation is by Elizabeth Gaskell, from Wives and Daughters]

No comments:

Post a Comment