12.17.2022

to do a dangerous thing with style is what I call art

What’s your favorite thing about yourself?     endless curiosity
What’s your favorite place on earth?     I think I'd like to go back to Miami
What is your biggest regret in life?     all the things I could have done with Chris, and missed
What was the best decade for music?     I gravitate toward the 90s 
What are you most afraid of?     fear doesn't save you from pain.
What’s the best piece of career advice you ever got?     "always bring your own pen." In other words, don't count on anyone else to provide you with the basics. Preparation counts.
Who is the most important person in your life and why?     there is no answer to this question that would feel right
What is the best compliment that you’ve ever received?     a boyfriend told me that I still have the softest skin he's ever touched
What’s the worst date you've ever been on?     poor Barry. He told me he loved me about 30 minutes into the (first and only) date. He also hugged me and picked me all the way up off the floor. Bizarre!
If you could save one material thing from a fire, what would you save?     a password list
Were Ross and Rachel really on a break?     obviously not
What was the happiest day of your life?     yet to be
What are the most important qualities in a leader?     honesty, empathy, and communication
Do you have a mentor?     not in general, but a couple of sort of minor ones
 
[from here; the title quotation is by Charles Bukowski, from "Style"] 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment