8.09.2004

Things To Do While I'm Away

    Y'all should order some chocolate. For every special edition blend of pink & white M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Candies sold, M&M'S® Brand will make a 50¢ donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

    Quite pointlessly, I discovered this about myself this weekend:
GWTW
Darling, it seems that you belong in Gone with the
Wind;
the proper place for a romantic. You
belong in a tumultuous world of changes and
opportunities, where your independence paves
the road for your survival. It is trying being
both a cynic and a dreamer, no?

Which Classic Novel do You Belong In?
brought to you by Quizilla

[From Too Many Books via CatalogueBlog--thanks, Annie.]

    My very good friend Wolfgang, who's from Australia and so does some things upside-down, once said, "There's nothing sexier than a woman driving a stick (i.e. a car with a manual transmission)." I'm curious--how would other people end the statement, "There's nothing sexier than..."? If you would care to submit an answer, please do so by email to the address in the copyright line at the bottom of the page or in the comments section at the end of this post. I'll compile any responses that I receive and post the results at a later time in the aggregate, attaching names to responses only if given explicit permission.
    I'm distracted by my internal wrangling as to whether or not I'll need to buy another flash-card for my digital camera before leaving for Kohler in the morning. That must mean I'm through blogging for now. With any luck I'll be back in a couple of days with autographs to scan, photos to upload, and good stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment