8.09.2004

The Plan for the Week

    I had a great lunch with a good friend. Every day should involve a pint of Blue Moon and 2 hours of talking like that. It should not, however, require driving back to work afterward.
     Things will be quiet on the blog for the next couple of days. Going up to Kohler, Wisconsin tomorrow and Wednesday for the last two practice rounds before the PGA Championship. Ordered the tickets last summer right after going to the US Open at Olympia Fields, so I can't exactly say that I'm in the spirit of things like I was then. But it'll be nice to get out of the usual routine for a bit, to see some people and walk around one of the most gorgeous (albeit new) courses in the world. Sort of an early birthday trip.
     I'll try to post again this evening to wrap things up before I leave. For some reason it feels like a bigger deal than just two days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment