6.15.2015

not looking to fight. Not looking to score. Just looking to get drunk and laugh

  • Are you a good dresser? I get all my buttons buttoned, ties tied, and snaps snapped - if that's your question
  • Are you religious? getting there. Sometimes it feels self-serving, sometimes it feels pointless, but a lot of the time it just feels - which is reason enough, I think
  • What's the tallest building you've ever been up? America's tallest building, by some reckoning. I was there pre-glass floor, which is a very good thing. I had a sort of hard time in the elevator (bordering on panic attack) but surprisingly little claustrophobia or heights issues once at the viewing level. I think that's because it seemed unreal. On a clear day, one can see four states from up there! My brain was (thankfully) unable to really grasp that.
  • Do you have any scars? boy howdy, do I. The most obvious are a chicken pox mark in my eyebrow, a gash in my right thigh from being stabbed with (or landing on?) a sharp stick, and a number of whitish blemishes from my left knee down (from falling through a French door)
  • Do you like Marmite? OMG no. Both that and Vegemite are well beyond my palate (which was sad but not surprising to my old Australian friend).
  • Are you scared of spiders? no, but I'm becoming reacquainted with my severe dislike for moths and butterflies. I'm not a butterfly killer or anything, so you can just calm down. They freak me out, though, by the way they fly, which is NEVER in a straight line. They're so...unexpected. Ish!
  • Can you down a pint (of anything) in one? doubtful. I could, in my prime, chug an entire Moose Cup of beer (or wap).
    It's been a long, long time, though, and I would probably be limited by my stomach's smaller capacity now (among other inherent limitations!)
  • Do you ever make your own greetings cards? Yep, just a couple at a time. I have intentions of trying that again someday, when I've the space to do it.
  • Do you have a Swiss army knife? I do! It's the mini version, not even as long as my pinkie, and it features the logo of a law computer program vendor. I keep it in my car and use it every couple of months.
  • What three things do you think of most each day? a house, money, and the current headache status. (Yes, these are interlinked subjects, but that's what you get with me lately.)
  • If you had a warning label, what would yours say? "avoid direct eye exposure"
  • Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone? I certainly hope so
  • Have you ever needed stitches? the scars on my left shin could have used something, whether butterfly or stitches. I've had a few bloody head wounds. Most of my injuries, however, have either been bruises or snapped little bones.

[borrowed from here and minced into pieces; the title quotation is by Jay Asher, from Thirteen Reasons Why]

1 comment:

  1. wap?? OMG, do people even know what this is anymore??

    (swiped)

    ReplyDelete