2.10.2004

Am I a Cataloger, 'er What?!

I was just going to shut down the computer and take a shower, but I realized that I hadn't included the rest of the playlist from Debbie Mix I. So, in the interest of a complete 505 field...

5. "I'm Not Angry" - the Everly Brothers
6. "It's Only Love" - Bryan Adams & Tina Turner
7. "Joy & Pain" - Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock
8. "Unforgettable" - Nat King Cole with Natalie Cole
9. "Love to Hate You" - Erasure
10. "Next Time Wipe the Lipstick Off Your Collar" - Sheila E.
11. "The Night Has a Thousand Eyes" - Bobby Vee
12. "No Looking Back" - Leo Sayer
13. "Oh L'Amour" - Erasure
14. "Oh, What a Love" - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
15. "One in a Million" - The Romantics
16. "Please" - The Nylons
17. "Somebody" - Depeche Mode
18. "Stand by Me" - Ben E. King
19. "The Weakness in Me" - Joan Armatrading
20. "True Colors" - Cyndi Lauper
21. "When I Fall in Love" - Johnny Mathis

Voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment