3.11.2004

Contents of Remarkable Reads

These are the sections of the book that I mentioned last Friday, Remarkable Reads. The idea of doing a list like this myself, or with a couple of friends, is intriguing. Not sure if I could, even with help, come up with a "most Scottish" book, though. Here are the adjectives used, anyway, for consideration...

The most memorable book I read
The loneliest book I read
The most enchanting book I read
The most important book I read
The most daunting book I read
The most resonant book I read
The most dangerous book I read
The wisest book I read
The classiest book I read
The most eloquent book I read
The maddest book I read
The most double-d-daring book I read
The most hippest book I read
The most familiar book I read
The most incomprehensible book I read (quick answer: I Served the King of England by Bohumil Hrabal or Light in August by William Faulkner.)
The most devastating book I read
The most apocalyptic book I read
The saddest book I read
The most fragile book I read (what, literally? I have a children's book called "Amy's Long Night" that I got when I was really little that's totally falling apart, but I doubt that that's the point)
The most beautiful book I read
The most tempting book I read
The most fearless book I read
The most intuitive book I read
The most Scottish book I read
The most technically elegant book I read
The queerest book I read
The most exotic book I read
The most smokin' book I read
The most seductive books I read
The most elegant book I read
The most surprising book I read
The most disappointing book I read
The most unpleasant book I read
The most luminous book I read

No comments:

Post a Comment